I am a full-time employee at the Biopark. Can I have a membership and access to e-journals through the University of Maryland HS library?

Thank you!


You can access any of our materials if you come in to the library. However, offsite access is only given to staff, students and faculty who have a UMID and password (http://answers.hshsl.umaryland.edu/faq/154354). If you do not have a UMID through the school, you can pay for a borrowing membership (https://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/services/borrowingmember.php).


  • Last Updated Apr 04, 2023
  • Views 53
  • Answered By Chris Hansen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0