if a journal is not in HSL but is in another UM campus library how do I access it?


To order articles from journals the HS/HSL does not subscribe to, including those held at other UM system libraries, please use our Request Articles & Books service (also called ILLiad). Here is the link: https://www.docdel.umaryland.edu/portal/ . You can also link to Request Articles & Books from the main page of our website.

  • Last Updated Mar 25, 2017
  • Views 37
  • Answered By Michele Nance

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0