Where do I find research instruments? I am looking for the Work-Related Quality of Life scale instrument


I would begin at the library's homepage and click on the "Databases" link. That will bring you to a list of all of our databases. Scroll down the page until you see "ETS Collection". Click on that link to open the database. Click on the link that reads "Search the test link database". That will cause a new window to open. Change the dropdown menu from "Title Search" to "Order Information". Then, in the search box, type "Downloadable" and press enter. Next click on the "Advanced Search" tab and then the "Refine Search" link. This will open the advanced search page. Change the drop down menus to search by "Subject Search". Then, enter your terms. I entered "work" in the first row and "Quality of Life" in the second row. Then press enter. this will yield a result set of tests that you can download. You can go back and widen your search by changing "Subject Search" to "Keyword" r by changing your search terms. There are also some tests available in print form here in the library.


  • Last Updated Jun 08, 2017
  • Views 39
  • Answered By Chris Hansen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0