- You must be faculty, staff or a student of the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- You must have a myUMB ID account.
Accessing Blackboard for the first time
- Go to http://blackboard.umaryland.edu/
- Use your myUMB ID and your myUMB password.
- At the My Institution page, click on Personal Information located in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Change Password, change your password.
Self enroll online in classes or tutorials provided by the Health Sciences and Human Services Library (HS/HSL).
- Logon to Blackboard
- Select the Courses tab
- Search the course title in the quick Course Search box
- Select the Enroll button to the right of the class or tutorial name (ex. Introduction to Writing a Research Paper).