Q. what are the courses avialable for food science?

for graduate degree


Our campus, University of Maryland Baltimore (UMB), does not offer a graduate degree program in food science.  However, the main UM campus in College Park (UMCP) does.  Here is the link to UMCP's Department of Nutrition & Food Science http://www.nfsc.umd.edu/.  You can find course offerings and degree programs listed there.

  • Last Updated Sep 20, 2016
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Michele Nance

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0