Q. How can I access international journal of pharmaceutical compounding? usename, password?


The HS/HSL does not have a subscription for this journal. If you need an article from this journal, you can use the Interlibrary Loan service at this link. You'll need to sign in using your normal UMID credentials. After that, you can fill out the form with as much citation information as you have, and then submit the form. It's a free service and you'll receive a PDF of the article within a couple of days. If you have more questions about the process, you can contact the Interlibrary Loan office at 410-706-3239.

  • Last Updated Mar 25, 2017
  • Views 30
  • Answered By Chris Hansen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0