Q. Hi, is there a way to obtain license to ChemDraw software? I know that College Park campus has access.



If you would like us to get a subscription to ChemDraw, please our online Recommend a Resource form: http://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/resources/recommend.cfm .The head of collection management at the library will respond to your request.

  • Last Updated Sep 20, 2016
  • Views 28
  • Answered By Reference Services

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0