Q. I'd like to cancel request #246371. How do I do that?

I was able to access this publication with free access so do not need to order it through you.


Susan you should contact the Resources Sharing Department to cancel this request, their contact information is as follows: email: rs@hshsl.umaryland.edu, phone: (410) 706-3239. 

  • Last Updated Sep 20, 2016
  • Views 12
  • Answered By Ryan Harris

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0