To retrieve the results of a saved search in Ovid, please follow these steps:
1. Select the Ovid database you ran the search in previously from the library's Databases list http://www.hshsl.umaryland.edu/resources/databases/.
2. You will be taken to the main search page of the database. At the top of the page, in the middle, click on the link "My Account," then sign in with your username and password.
3. Once you are signed in, click on the "Search" tab to return to the main search page.
4. On the main search page, in the upper right of the "Search History" box, click on "View Saved." This will allow you to see your saved search(es).
5. Click on the checkbox in front of the saved search you want to view, and then click the box "Run" at the top left of the screen. This will re-execute your search.
6. To view your search results, click again on the "Search" tab at the top left of the screen to return to the main search page.
7. On the main search page, scroll down to see your results.
|Monday - Thursday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|