Skip to Main Content
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Q. How do I format my bibliography in the National Library of Medicine (NLM) style using RefWorks?
- Click the Bibliography menu and select Create.
- Under Output Style, select NLM – National Library of Medicine.
- Click Format a Bibliography from a List of References (if this area is not already expanded).
- Under File Type, select the file format you want to create.
- Under Reference to Include, select the folder you want the references to come from.
- Click Create Bibliography.
- Follow your browser's instructions to view the file and make sure to save the document before closing.
For more information on RefWorks, see our Guide.
Was this helpful?
|Monday - Friday
||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.