There are three methods to print your search strategy (these methods will not save your search or search history once you logoff):
From your browser menu bar, click on File and select Print (or Print Preview).
Right click on your mouse and select Print (or Print Preview).
· Once your search is completed, scroll down to see the retrieved articles.
· Above the list of articles is a Menu Bar. Select ALL by placing a checkmark in the box.
· Click on Print.
· Under Select Fields to Display, select Citation + Abstract.
· Under Include, select Search History.
· Click on the Print Preview box.
· Print as you normally would.
|Monday - Friday||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|