Skip to Main Content
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Q. How do I import references from PubMed into Refworks?
- Check the box to the left of the desired records
- Select the drop down menu next to Send to
- Select Citation Manager from the Choose Destination options
- Select Create File to save to your computer or removable drive
- Login to your RefWorks database if you have not already done so.
- Click on References and Import at the top of the screen.
- Select NLM PubMed from the Import Filter/Data Source drop down menu.
- Make sure PubMed is selected in the Database drop-down menu.
- At import Data from the following Text File, click on Browse to locate the saved file and click on Open.
- Click on Import.
For more information on RefWorks, see our Guide.
Was this helpful?
|Monday - Friday
||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.