Skip to Main Content
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Q. How do I renew books online?
- From the Resources menu on the Library home page, click on Library Catalog.
- Once you are in the catalog, click on My Account, located at the top right of the page, above the yellow bar.
- At this point, you will be prompted to sign in with your myUM username and password. Your account information will then display.
- Under "Activities" you will see a link for Items borrowed / renewals. Clicking this link will display a list of all the items you currently have checked out.
- To renew, click on the number in front of the item description then click Renew on the next page. You will then be returned to the list and the item you chose to renew should display the new due date.
- Each item must be renewed separately.
Was this helpful?
|Monday - Friday
||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.