Skip to Main Content
601 West Lombard Street
Baltimore MD 21201-1512
Q. How do I access electronic reserves?
- Go to Electronic Reserves from our home page.
- Click “Electronic Reserves & Reserves Pages”.
- Enter your course number, and click “Search”.
- Click on the course number which corresponds with your Professor and current semester.
- Read the copyright statement. If asked, enter your page password (instructor provided), then click “Accept”.
- For articles, click on the title. Next, under “File Name”, click the PDF or Web/OPAC link to view the article.
- For books, click on the title to view the call number.
- Take the call number to the Circulation Desk to borrow the book from the Library’s Reserve Collection
Was this helpful?
|Monday - Friday
||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
|Saturday - Sunday
||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.