1. Log on to an Ovid database.
2. Click on Saved Searches/Alerts, in the upper right corner.
3. Sign in to your personal account. If you don not have one you will need to set one up.
4. Go to the Main Search Page and run your search.
5. Click on the Save Search/Alert icon.
6. Designate a name for the search strategy.
7. Associate specific comments with your search.
8. Choose a saved search type (temporary, permanent, or autoalert).
|Monday - Friday||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday - Sunday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|