Q. Where can faculty and staff go for information about buying software from the school for themselves and their department?


UM faculty, staff, and students can purchase selected software through the UM Software Licensing Office. More information can be found here: http://www.umaryland.edu/cits/software/.

  • Last Updated Sep 20, 2016
  • Views 144
  • Answered By Chris Hansen

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0